Monday, July 28, 2008

El Post Primero

So.
We begin.
This is not my first blog, I did used to have a nice little page before, but I grew a teensy bit sick of that, and decided to make a new one.
You can't put too much of yourself in one place for too long, you begin to stagnate.

I don't really have anything to rave or complain about today, so I'm just going to bum around trying out fancy blog templates and things right now. But don't worry, words of wisdom will follow shortly.

I watched the new Batman movie a few days ago. Our seats in the theatre weren't that hot (and thats my fault), but the movie was worth it. The father can be a bit of a snob about bad seats and things like that, but that fact that he sat through the movie with only a slight bit of cribbing kind of speaks wonders for its appeal. I wouldn't call it art, heavens no, but it was awesome, yes. And the Batman bloke was just FIT, tons of fun to look at:P


No comments: