Thursday, June 11, 2009

30 Rock

I have recently started watching 30 Rock - the TV show with Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey. It is probably one of the most brilliant pieces of film I have watched in a while.

For the sake of my own amusement (and possibly yours, assuming you are a human being and are capable of being amused, and not merely the vacuum of cyberspace), I am going to conduct a 'Pros and Cons' analysis of 30 Rock in comparison to The Big Bang Theory, to try and figure out which I like better.

Actually, I'm not. I can't be bothered to make an actual list. I can't come up with categories and sit and grade each TV show out of ten. 

And frankly, I don't really care which one I like more.

I doubt anybody does.

I can't write anymore. This is one of my many futile attempts at squeezing my brain to try and wring out a worthy-of-readership sentence/phrase/word even. Like when you pick and pick and pick at a blackhead but it just doesn't come out.

30 ROCK! I LIKE 30 ROCK BETTER! SO SUE ME!

No comments: